sexta-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2016

Trip to the moon.


                                             
  Dear reader nice to meet you .My name is Juliana and I will tell you about my trip to the moon.
  Since I was 10 years old, I aredy liked to watch the sky so I decided that Iwanted to be an astronaut. Thenwhen I turned 18 years i made my dream come true when I got into the best astronomy college.
  When I graduated I got a job at NASA and from that moment my life had changed. I started working in research until one day that I was invited to do something unique, a travel to the moon.
  It was a year and a halfinside a rocket.without friends, family and good food. But when I arrived there I thought it was worth. In the moon the gravity is zero so I felt like I was flying. I stayed there for eight hours looking at the differents things that caught my attention. like craters ant the fact of not having water.
  When I arrived n Earth, everyone was waiting for me. Then I meet my family and Itold everything about my trip. And ai that time I felt verry happy to be with the people I love most. So if you want a board of an unforgettable journey, go to the moon.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário