quinta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2016

Trip to the moon

 When I was a child, my father used to tell me a story about his life. He learned at sciense class how to go to the space. Then, every day after school, he made a jourey to the moon.
 At the first time he arrived there, he was kicked out from the rocket. At the moment he was exploring, he saw mushrooms, different plants and strange creatures. 
 He slept at the moon and, when he woke up, he realized that was falling. Suddenly, the rocket dived in the ocean and he noted that was back in Earth.
 I always wanted to have a trip like that, but my father never told me how to do this. So, I created my trip to the moon and I discovered how everythig turns magical and easy when we use our imagination.
 That was my father´s secret to happiness: explore himself. When he started to let his mind free to think whatever he wanted to, he became a better person. My father tells this story for everyone he knows because, at his point of view, this will make people unlock their minds for life.

Um comentário:

  1. A song by a band I love (Jefferson Airplane), called White Rabbit, reverberates "Feed your head" in its chorus and I think this is what you meant with your text! :-)

    ResponderExcluir